– Our automated invoicing is based on the complexity of your tax return, which in turn is based on the number of slips submitted, schedules used, tools and spreadsheets required by client, timeliness and quality of client files, documents and information submitted, number of emails (average 10/hr), telephone calls, along with the time spent with the client.
– Payment is due upon presentation of invoice.
Consultation Fees :
– Our invoicing policy for accounting and tax services is based on an hourly rate of $120/hour for personal tax preparation, and $150/hr (tax deductible) for tax & accounting services for T1135 (foreign income), employment expenses, rental properties & businesses. We charge for the time spent to process and provide you with the necessary professional accounting and income tax services required.
– Minimum charge of 30 minutes per consultation.
Preparation Fees :
Personal income tax return:
preparation fees start at $84* for a basic Ontario / $94* for a basic Quebec income tax return (one T4 slip). We encourage you to seek our services in January, February and May, as completion times are a lot shorter than when we are operating at full capacity in March and April.
Employees (commission or salaried) with employment expenses (with a T2200 form):
start at $185
Self-employed professionals, rental property, sole proprietor and unincorporated small business:
start at $260 for a basic income tax return.
Incorporated professional and business:
start at $775
– Please make sure you have ALL your documents before making an appointment to submit your slips and other tax information.
– Client is responsible for supplying adequate and all client information, records and systems without or with minimal delays.
* New Clients: fees include a free 15 minute initial consultation and a free 10 minute final review consultation for all new clients (per family). An hourly fee will be applicable thereafter. All fees quoted are excluding the HST. Hourly fees will be applicable for repetitive document deliveries and visits.
** Note that a retainer fee for services to be rendered will be required for all new clients for their first year. A minimum deposit amount equivalent to $150 + HST for an individual and $250 + HST for a couple, per year per client / couple for personal tax preparation, and equivalent to $225.00 + HST per year per client for rental property & business tax preparation will be required.
*** Cancellation policy: 24 hour cancellation is required for appointments; otherwise a fee equivalent to 1 hour of service will be invoiced to the client without any exception.
Residential pick-up and delivery fee schedule:
- One-way: $25 additional charge
- Pick-up and drop off: $45 additional charge
- No delivery fees if picked-up and dropped off at office or kiosk