Income Tax Service, Accounting and System Services by a Chartered Professional Accountant
My unique professional bilingual income tax return preparation & accounting service is personalized, trustworthy & dedicated!
Martin Paradis, CPA, CMA specializes in servicing those with employment expenses, self-employed, professionals, rental property, sole proprietors and small and medium size incorporated businesses for all Canadian provinces. My unique and proactive service is focused on delivering my clients the informational knowledge, value added assistance and unique tools that will help them to simplify their administrative tasks, and most importantly save them time and income taxes to succeed!
Serving the Greater Ottawa / Gatineau Area, my income tax preparation and accounting practice provides bilingual tax, accounting, system and advisory services to individuals, non-profit organizations and businesses.
- Would you appreciate a trusted, dedicated, professional and accessible income tax service?
- Do you need tools to help you prepare for your income tax return preparation?
- Would you like to be served in the language of your choice?
- Don’t risk missing out on potential income tax credits and deductions you may be entitled to?
- Are you using those impersonal data processing franchises just to try to save a few dollars in fees?
- Why pay the higher fees of larger accounting firms with excessive overhead?
- Are you tired of being treated like a number (no pun intended)?
- Do you need financial, managerial or system development assistance or income tax advice?
- Do you need help with your recordkeeping, finance or accounting systems?
- Or starting your own business? Take an appointment as we are here to help!
I am here to help you! You can count on our professional assistance to help you get organized!
I am committed to offering all my clients the most personalized, reliable, bilingual, dedicated and trustworthy professional income tax and accounting service possible. My goal, as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), is to help individuals with their income tax return preparation, and small and medium size organizations, NPOs, healthcare departments to start-up, streamline, strengthen and reorganize their financial and accounting operations, in the most tangible, efficient and progressive manner.
I respect and care about my clients, the quality of my services and reputation. My aim is for each client to be fully satisfied and ascertain myself that they meet their objectives so they can return year after year!
Striving to attain to be a better service, be better people, and make it a better place to live.
Are you concerned about your pay & Phoenix’s unreliable figures?
Most of us have heard, seen or know of someone who was under or over paid by $10, $25 or even $45,000 due to the Phoenix debacle. From what I have personally experienced I would not trust any figures or accounts supplied by Phoenix, even less any request for an over or under payment. I […]
Are income tax preparation and legal fees tax-deductible?
What is the truth regarding the deductibility of income tax preparation and legal fees? Many taxpayers and even some accountants have perpetuated this inaccuracy to take advantage of the situation, perhaps to alleviate the client’s tax pains or enhance the attractiveness of their services. What is not deductible: Regular taxpayers: Purchase of tax software Personal tax preparation fees Legal […]